PABST BLUE RIBBON® EASTER KEGG SCAVENGER HUNT
In return for the opportunity to participate in the Pabst Blue Ribbon® Easter Kegg Scavenger Hunt described herein (the “Contest”), Pabst Brewing Company, LLC (the “Sponsor”) requires your agreement to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below (the “Official Rules”):
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Only legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older as of the first day of the Contest Period, and are physically located in the City/Location (as defined below), are eligible to participate in this Contest. Employees of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, prize suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (“Contest Entities”) and wholesalers, suppliers, distributors and retailers of alcoholic beverage licensees (collectively, “Licensees”) and immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their spouses) and/or individuals living in the same household as employees of Contest Entities and Licensees are not eligible to participate. The Contest is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Contest is only in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Tampa, Florida; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; and Portland, Oregon (each a “City”).
- ENTRY PERIOD. The Contest will begin on 4/16/2022 at 8:00 a.m. local time in each City and ends on 4/16/2022 at 4:00 p.m. local time in each City (“Entry Period”). The Sponsor’s database computer is the official timekeeping device for the Contest.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE. Sometime during the Entry Period, multiple clues (each a “Clue”) will be posted to one or more Pabst Blue Ribbon social media accounts, including Instagram (@pabstblueribbon), Twitter (@pabstbluebibbon) and Facebook (https://facebook.com/pabstblueribbon) with respect to a venue (each a “Location”) in that City where participants can find a Pabst Blue Ribbon Easter Kegg and a riddle to decipher (each a “Riddle”). Sponsor’s representative will be at each Location. Participants must (a) decipher the Clue(s) to determine the Location of the Pabst Blue Ribbon Easter Kegg; (b) go to that Location, and (c) provide the answer to the Riddle to Sponsor’s representative. By participating in the Contest, each participant acknowledges that he/she has read, understands and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Participants must participate in the Contest individually and not as part of groups or teams. For the avoidance of doubt, each City will have its own Contest in which the objective is to find a Pabst Blue Ribbon Easter Kegg at a given Location within the City and provide the answer to the Riddle to Sponsor’s representative.
- HOW TO WIN. The number of Locations and Prizes (as defined below) available for each City is listed in the chart below.
- Number of Locations/Prizes – 4
- Number of Locations/Prizes – 3
- Number of Locations/Prizes – 1
- Number of Locations/Prizes – 1
There will be ONE (1) winner for each Location, for a total of NINE (9) winners (each, a “Winner”). During the Entry Period, the first participant to successfully find the Pabst Blue Ribbon Easter Kegg at each Location revealed in the clues and successfully decipher the riddle to Sponsor’s representative will be declared the Winner for that Location. In the event of a “tie,” participants may be asked to answer trivia questions until only one participant can answer the question correctly. The decisions of the judges will be final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of each Winner and to disqualify any Winner, effective upon written notice, if such Winner commits, or has at any time committed, any act or becomes involved in, or has at any time been involved in, any situation or occurrence which act, situation or occurrence tends in the sole opinion of the Sponsor to subject Winner, the Sponsor, or the Contest Entities or Licensees, or any of their affiliates to any ridicule, contempt or scandal or which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, reflects unfavorably upon the Sponsor, or the Contest Entities or Licensees. If any potential Winner is disqualified or deemed ineligible (in the sole discretion of the Sponsor), declines the Prize, or fails to pick up the Prize, then such Winner will forfeit the right to be a Winner, and the Sponsor may select a replacement Winner from among all remaining eligible participants.
- RESTRICTIONS. The following activities in conjunction with participating in the Contest are strictly prohibited. In the event that a participant engages in any of the following actions as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and being final and binding in all respects, they will lose their eligibility to participate in the Contest. To assure the integrity of the Contest for all participants, Sponsor will not provide warnings of any kind prior to a participant losing his/her eligibility because he/she engaged in prohibited conduct.
- Harassment of Other Participants: In the course of participating in the Contest, participants may encounter one another. Verbal or physical harassment, threatening, vulgarity or other belligerent/obnoxious behavior toward other participants is strictly prohibited.
- Trespassing: The Contest is located in public areas. Entering any area after posted hours, vandalizing or altering fences or other structures in strictly prohibited.
- Any Violation of Federal, State, or Local Laws or Ordinances: Any conduct that is illegal within the jurisdiction of the location of the Contest (whether the law prohibiting the conduct be local, state, or federal and regardless of whether such law is routinely enforced) is strictly prohibited, irrespective of whether investigated by the police or other duly constituted authority or if charges are ultimately filed. Said violations include, but are not limited to, traveling in excess of posted speed limits, reckless driving, impaired driving, and trespassing.
7. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. Participants in the Contest visit all sites and undertake all activities at their own risk. By entering, each participant agrees to HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY the Sponsor, the Contest Entities, and Licensees, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliate, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, damages, claims and causes of action (including but not limited to for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property resulting from the participant’s participation in the Contest) (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of (a) participant’s participation in this Contest (including, but not limited to, Participant’s travel to, visitation of and/or photography of the scavenger hunt sites), (b) any registration material on any of Sponsor’s social media page(s) or related website(s), (c) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or (d) the receipt, participation in, or use of the Prizes (or any portion of the Prizes) or any replacement prize that may be awarded herein, including any travel associated with the Prizes.
- CONSENT OF USE. Each participant hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the editing, modification, replication, publication and other use of the names, likenesses, photographs, voices, entries and the like of each participant in any medium, whether now known or hereafter developed, including without limitation, the Sponsor website and in any and all advertising, promotions, and other publicity conducted by the Sponsor, and its respective partners, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, governors, employees, and agents, except where prohibited by law. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, each participant further assigns any and all rights he or she may have over his or her entry to the Sponsor without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind.
- RULES. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Sponsor and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Sponsor reserve the right to cancel or modify the Contest at any time without notice.
- DISPUTES. ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY ARBITRATION. ANY AND ALL DISPUTES RELATING TO THIS CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS AND THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION, FORUM AND VENUE SHALL BE IN THE STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN TEXAS. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
- FORCE MAJEURE. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for the failure or interruption of any website, webpage, or social media platform mentioned herein, any email server, or the cancellation or postponement of any Clues for any reason including, but not limited to, equipment failure or malfunction, electrical service interruption, or any act of God. In addition, in the event that the Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Contest by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, epidemic, flood, hurricane, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Contest by any party, or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest.
- ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter or any other social media platform. Each participant releases Instagram, and all other social media platforms mentioned in these Official Rules from any claims, responsibility or liability relating to their participation in this Contest. Copyright/trademark/service mark infringements are not intended or implied.
- WINNERS LIST. To receive written confirmation of the Winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Pabst Blue Ribbon® Easter Kegg Scavenger Hunt Contest, 110 E Houston Street, 3rd Floor, San Antonio, TX Requests must be received by May 30, 2022.