We just kicked off the 6th year of the PBRart National Art Contest. Each year we have proudly featured our favorite art selection on millions of our cans. The winner of this year’s Art Can/2D category will get their art featured on our cans as well as $10,000! In addition, we’ve added a Digital Media category for this year’s contest. The winner of the Digital Media category also wins $10,000. This includes any form of digital media, motion graphics, 3D, video, animation and even GIF art! We will also award 2nd and 3rd place winners per category. The art deadline is October 1st so start making art.
Here is how you do it...
- DOWNLOAD THE ART CAN TEMPLATE
- CREATE A PBR-INSPIRED PIECE JUST LIKE GAIJIN DID
- ENTER YOUR ART INTO THE CONTEST BY COMPLETING OUR ART SUBMISSION FORM AND SELECT THE ART CAN/2D CATEGORY
- IF YOU WIN, YOUR ART WILL BE FEATURED ON MILLIONS OF CANS IN 2019 AND $10,000! SECOND PLACE GETS $3500 AND THIRD $1500!!
- CREATE A PBR-INSPIRED MOTION GRAPHICS PIECE
- ENTER YOUR ART INTO THE CONTEST BY COMPLETING OUR ART SUBMISSION FORM AND SELECT THE DIGITAL MEDIA CATEGORY
- FIRST PLACE RECEIVES $10,000, SECOND GETS $3500 AND THIRD $1500!
1700 Naud is an art gallery and creative space in Far Chinatown, Los Angeles. A collaboration between Monster Children and Pabst Blue Ribbon, the space houses the works of local and international artists, provides resources and a creative space for the extensive art community of Los Angeles
Sign up today to see what you’ve have been missing!